Travel Insurance for Teaching English

Unless you speak Japanese or Korean then English teaching will be the way to go in these countries. It pays the bills and even the inexperienced will be able to find a job somewhere. If you have a working holiday visa you can rock up and search for a job when you arrive or you can try and line something up before you get there. There are many programs that recruit teachers from abroad and most will also sort out a work visa for you. The downside to these is that you will be contracted to the school for a specific period of time. Going with no plans and a working holiday visa will offer you a lot more flexibility but with a bit of risk or having to do things for yourself on arrival.

Insurance Policies that Cover Teaching English

World Nomads United Kingdom Australia New Zealand Canada Ireland

World Nomads Review

Get a Quote!

Downunder Insurance United Kingdom Australia New Zealand

Downunder Insurance Review

Get a Quote!

JS Insurance

United Kingdom

Travel Insurance Online Review

Get a Quote!